How we help manufacturers
- Optimal use of medications and complianceThe complexity of medications and therapies can be a key factor in causing patient noncompliance. Our pharmacists understand the importance of patient compliance - if medications are not taken as directed, results are impaired. This is why we closely monitor our patients with the highest level of support, education, care and follow-up ensuring that treatment plans are fully adhered to and that manufacturers’ medications are used safely and correctly.
If inadequate adherence is noticed, we address the cause with the patient and their doctor in order to benefit to the patient, as well as reduce unnecessary costs and spending.
Patients also have access to our customized FastPak EXP packaging system. This daily, prepackaged medication distribution system improves patient compliance by making self-administration of complex medications and therapies practically foolproof.
- Develop and launch new productsOur team of experts work hand-in-hand with manufacturers. We’re equipped to provide valuable information to assist in medication advancement and development, and we work with manufacturers through the entire life cycle process from introduction to growth and maturity. We can help maximize the success of your new products through our expertise and support in launching new medications to patients. We are a trusted resource for providers, giving advice and recommendations to help them choose the most effective medications for their patients, and always keeping them informed about new products.
- State-of-the-art reporting and detailed follow-upOur state-of-the-art reporting collects all the information that you need – patient side effects (plus detailed statistics relating to time to fill), customer satisfaction, patient adherence, important notes, and provider data. Our goal is to work with manufacturers to help improve their products for patients, and in turn, improve business for manufacturers.
For some medications, we also complete detailed follow-up surveys to help detect any adverse effects or negative reactions and report this information back to manufacturers.
- Warm transfersSometimes, it may be necessary to transfer a specialty medication to another dispensing pharmacy if AmeriPharma Specialty Care is out of the payer network of a patient’s insurance plan. We manage the entire transfer process, ensuring that the prescription is delivered to the receiving pharmacy along with all essential information. We’ll also promptly notify providers of the transfer.
- Patient management and careWe make sure that patients always have access to the medicine they need through our financial assistance network, including support and guidance for prior authorization, benefit investigation, copay assistance, financial aid, plus a range of other nonfinancial services such as the most up-to-date health and product information, patient advocacy and state foundation information for the diseases affecting our patients.
- Access to medicationsPatients will always have access to the medications they need through our integrated system that links patients, doctors, manufacturers and insurance companies.
We are payer experts and we help to educate and navigate patients to ensure they receive the therapy they need, assisting with financial aid and benefits.
- Live video consultsWe constantly strive to personalize and innovate our patient care. Live video consults can help our patients overcome any barriers and difficulties they may face in managing complex medications.
To get in touch with our team, please contact us at: email@example.com